Enduro season pass
With Enduro season pass get one ride gondola up to reach Mont-Sainte-Anne Bike Park who offers all types of terrain. The DH, Enduro and XC trails possibilities will give you an idea of the big mountain experience waiting for you!
Familial Mix season pass
Daddy prefers adrenaline of DH trails, Mommy wants to improve Enduro techniques and the kids just initiate cross-country biking? It’s now possible to combine your season passes to please everyone. More details at the Customer Service.
|Individual – 7 to 17||$ 189||$ 99||$ 259|
|Individual – Adult||$ 229||$ 139||$ 349|
|Family**||$ 499||$ 299||$ 619|
Rates in Canadian dollars. Taxes not included. Rates are subject to change without notice.
**Family = 2 adults and up to 3 kids of 7-17 years old maximum (a kid of 18 years old and older cannot be considered as an adult member of the family). Residence proof are required for families.
Season Pass privileges
- 25$ for a regular tune-up at the Sports Alpins workshop.
(Value of 50$, 3 tune-up per pass, taxes not included)
- 15% off on clothes, accessories and bike parts at the Sports Alpins boutique.
- 25% off on a day ticket at Bromont for Mont-Sainte-Anne DH season pass holders and 15% for Enduro season pass holders.
- 15% off on the regular rate at Vallée Bras-du-Nord, Sentier du Moulin and Empire 47 for Mont-Sainte-Anne XC and Enduro season pass holders.
- Rebate on the Vélo Québec membership (including insurance and Velo Mag magazines). Get your code at the MSA customer service.