On site and near your camping spot, find all the services needed for an enjoyable stay.
- Reception open from 7:30am to 10:30pm*
- FREE access to wireless internet
- Attendant on duty 24 hours a day
- Mini convenience store
- Multifunction room
- Supervised swimming
- Showers and restrooms
- Sanitary disposal in sectors Alouette, Bernache and Colibri
- Picnic areas
- Convenience store within 1 km
- Central sanitary disposal in sectors Bernache, Hirondelle
- Parking ($)
- Laundry ($)
- Telephone ($)
- Propane gas, ice and wood ($)
*Schedule may vary in low season.
Camper’s Little Market
Every Saturday, from June 24 to September 2, fresh and local products presented by local farmers and artisans will be available at the “Petit Marché du Campeur”. From 10am to 1pm, discover the market under the gazebo near the playground.
During the summer, the campground will also be visited by food trucks that are sure to satisfy your taste buds. Whether it’s sunny or raining, you fill find them at the entrance of the Main Chalet, on Rang Saint-Julien. Ask about it at your arrival a the camping!