On site and near your camping spot, find all the services needed for an enjoyable stay.
- Reception open from 7:30am to 10:30pm*
- FREE access to wireless internet
- Attendant on duty 24 hours a day
- Mini convenience store
- Multifunction room
- Supervised swimming
- Showers and restrooms
- Sanitary disposal in sectors Alouette, Bernache and Colibri
- Picnic areas
- Convenience store within 1 km
- Central sanitary disposal in sectors Bernache, Hirondelle
- Parking ($)
- Laundry ($)
- Telephone ($)
- Propane gas, ice and wood ($)
*Schedule may vary in low season.
$: applicable fees
At the heart of the campground, you can enjoy 3 km of nice and easy walking trails, perfect for a little leg-stretching after a big meal, while enjoying nature.
Camper’s Little Market
Every Saturday, from June 23 to September 1 2018, fresh and local produces presented by local farmers and artisans will be available at the “Petit Marché du Campeur”. From 10am to 1pm, discover the market under the gazebo near the playground of the Saint-Julien chalet.
Be green, bring a reusable bag! Cash, visa and debit accepted.