At the mountain or just a few steps from slopes, fill all tastes and appetites through a wide range of restaurants from family restaurant to high end dining and fast food as well as sushis. For a great après-ski, appreciate a bistro menu at the Chouette resto-bar and enjoy the splendid view on the floodlit runs.
Discover the complete repertory of restaurants and bars near Mont-Sainte-Anne.All food services
At the mountain
- Le Chalet du Sommet: snack bar
- Le Café Bergar (Summit Lodge): sandwich bar and coffee shop
- The Chouette resto-bar: bistro menu
- The North Lodge: pastas, pizzas and delicious crepes
- The Rendez-vous: daily menu and snack bar
- Les Petits Becs: gourmet sandwich bar, crepes and coffee shop
- The Brez: fondues, european pizzas, burgers, salads and more are offer at all time. Great place for dinning.
- Le Bistro Restaurant at Château Mont-Sainte-Anne: located in the 5 stars hotel, this restaurant offers a great menu with local flavors. Just delicious!
- During summer only: L’Anecdote Restaurant located at Le Grand Vallon golf course is a great option to enjoy a variety of exquisite burgers, fish’n’chips, pizzas and brunches served all day. The place is appreciated for its vast terrace. Open to all.
At the Cross-Country Ski Center
The Shack à patates: Diversified and original menu.