Montée des Sommets Fundraiser
La Montée des sommets GBV is an important fundraiser helping children in need. To conquer the challenge, you must summit the La Pichard trail, a 625-metre climb, as many times as possible in a 3.5 hours span.
Solo or as a foursome (team of 4). The cost depends on the chosen package, and children under 18 can participate for free if they are accompanied by an adult participant.
Included with every package
- Access to the mountain
- A bib with integrated microchip
- Unlimited chairlift access (a $20 value!)
- Snacks and refreshments
- Activities for the whole family, at the bottom of the mountain
- Massage services
- Coaching and first aid services
With the Happy Hour celebrations access:
- A ticket for the food trucks*
- Two drinks*
- Live music to entertain the crowd at the foot of Mont-Sainte-Anne!
- Additional food and drink costs are the responsibility of the participants.