Christmas has never been more beautiful than in Mont-Sainte-Anne. A winter storm of activities is going to hit the mountain from December 22nd to January 6th. The slopes and the base of the mountain are going to be filled up with joyfull activities, music and special themes. Best time of the year for families!
- December 22 to January 6th : Santa’s Workshop is at the mountain.
- December 22 : The Petits chanteurs de Beauport will charm everyone’s ears.
- December 29: Find the elves in the slopes, take a picture with them and have a chance to win gifts.
- December 31 : New Year’s eve festivities.
- January 1st: The traditionnal «Snow and mimosa».
- January 5: Mega Demo Day