On site and near your camping spot, find all the services needed for an enjoyable stay.
- Reception open from 7:30am to 10:30pm*
- FREE access to wireless internet
- Attendant on duty 24 hours a day
- Mini convenience store
- Multifunction room
- Supervised swimming
- Showers and restrooms
- Sanitary disposal in sectors Alouette, Bernache and Colibri
- Picnic areas
- Convenience store within 1 km
- Central sanitary disposal in sectors Bernache, Hirondelle
- Parking ($)
- Laundry ($)
- Telephone ($)
- Propane gas, ice and wood ($)
*Schedule may vary in low season.
Camper’s Little Market
Every Saturday, from June 23 to September 1 2018, fresh and local products presented by local farmers and artisans will be available at the “Petit Marché du Campeur”. From 9am to 2pm, discover the market under the gazebo near the playground of the Saint-Julien chalet.
Be green, bring a reusable bag! Cash, visa and debit accepted.